Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

This thread will take forever to finish. There are so many ways to play a character that it changes the advantages and disadvantages multiple times.

Example:
An energy based Pikachu has a disadvantage against Ness/Lucas or Fox/Falco/Wolf.
A melee based Pikachu, however, does not have this weakness.

Ck that joke almost made me laugh.Good job.Yes I knew that because I do with computer all the time in my lvl9 training(me and everybody else different teams random stages).

It's only common sense to tell Meta and other prioritized characters have advantages over priority-less characters like Falcon, lol. Experience has nothing to do with it, only the lowest of the low would think otherwise.

If Goku was a character in Brawl he'd only have advantages.

In other words he'd be as good as Meta Knight. :p

Wait, what? ... Meta Knight is equal to Goku? >.>;

No. Goku could kill him by sneezing on him. (I'm not kidding :D)

And I'm on PokeChat CK. WHY AREN'T YOU!?! D=<

caps

You know what I want to see? Goku blast Jigglypuff with a Big Bang Kamehameha 10x. ... Jiggly-guts everywhere. ;D

Because I'm not? [/off topic]

I don't want to hear about that attack CK, let's just stick to the simple Kamehameha shall we? :lol:

Not enough bang for your buck in a regular one. :p How about a Spirit Bomb, then? Better? Yes indeed. :lol:

Yes a Spirit Bomb is fine :D

Just as long as you don't mention anything that originated in the god forsaken GT series. Attacks included. :lol:

I only mentioned that move because of Budokai 3 (god that game was awesome), never watched GT. I assumed it's crappy.

... We're getting extremely off topic, you know. >.>;

oh... yeah... uh, Wolf is slow... but strong... gigiddy.

lol.quagmire(if he were on here)would beat anybody exluding meta because as we all know he is the best.

Yes, even though me and Bodine were off topic, the conversations over... stay on topic, Yyy.

Well i also noticed that a distance character(anybody who can play decent 1on1 distance)has a advantage over olimar since he plays close range.

Back