CHATOT or starly string of pokemon

uttackle71

Zombie Killer
Dec 2, 2006
Wii Online Code
8872-9875-8015-7497
i currently have a level 17 staravia and its peck kills grass and bug pokemon in one hit and its working fine but i did the trade in eterna city the buizel for a chatot and the chatot is ten levels lower and almost as effective. im a new player in these new pokemon games and cant tell what i should do

uttackle71 said:
i currently have a level 17 staravia and its peck kills grass and bug pokemon in one hit and its working fine but i did the trade in eterna city the buizel for a chatot and the chatot is ten levels lower and almost as effective. im a new player in these new pokemon games and cant tell what i should do

Level up CHATOT. He will level up faster because he is traded, and also he has the awesome move "Hyper Voice". It rules

uttackle71 said:

Ok, I hate to do this, since most the time, I only deal with the competitve side of the game however....

Staravia eventually becomes staraptor, and is reaaly strong and fast. All of its power is on the physical side however, so its best moves are of course, physical moves.

Chatot, is a cute, niche' pokemon, it works pretty well in game, but come a few levels the staravia will severely outclass the chatot in terms of power level. Chatot's strongest attribute is it's special attack, and hyper voice and chatter, are two unique attacks, in the since that they are both special attacks in two types (normal and flying) that once were physical only.

In game, attacking to the opponents weak stat, (physical/special) isn't as important as it is in the competitive gaming side, so it really doesn't matter.

Staraptor, is just one of thoughts pokes (just about everyone, in the game when playing through, uses a staraptor and a Luxray up till the end, when you start getting better pokes) , that you end up using all game out of its good power, speed, and able to pick up the fly HM later...and when you eventually slip into playing against people online, it also has a place as (essentially) the best playable bird.

Back