Check out my baby ^^

Jay588 said:
nice..i am thinking about going into body detailing, i am an airbrush artist and alot of people have requested me paint their bikes gastanks, there is a shop close by and they may be willing to take me under their wing

Really? That's awesome. You do some graffiti art don't you? If you get a gig you'll have to remember to post some of your work. I've seen some amazing stuff at Hotrod and Bike shows.

Prepster said:
One of my friends has the same color but it's a z06.

Why didn't your dad get a z06?

If may be so bold?

1) Cost

With Coupes going for $6-8K under, and Z06's generally getting MSRP (not even talking about massive markups), you could be looking at a $25K-30K delta. $40-50K is significantly more palatable than $80K+ to many folks.

Cost factors into:

2) Additional Performance

Much of the extra guts of the Z06's 427 is really only usable on BIG road courses (or at way past legal top end). With you factor in #1 above, it's hard for a lot of people to justify the extra ~$25K for 100HP, moderately improved handling, marginally better brakes and some cosmetic upgrades. For 98% of the potential buyers, the street performance of a Coupe is more than enough.

3) Options

For a cruising vehicle, nothing beats opening the targa on a nice cool fall day. This isn't an option on the Z. There are also a good number of people that prefer an automatic (even though I don't) which again, isn't an option.

On thing that's interesting, is the new LS3 with a Z51, 6-Speed, performance exhaust option, closes the gap. A Coupe with those specs is an amazing deal.

Just my $0.02 - but having been around the Vette community for a number of years, that always seems to the be pivotal factors in a Coupe vs. a Z!

sigh, I miss my bike. When we have the $$$ again I plan to get either an Aprilia Tuono or Shiver, yummay. Here's my old F4i, somewhere on HWY 25 near King City:

coalingaF4i.jpg

gnahc79 said:
sigh, I miss my bike. When we have the $$$ again I plan to get either an Aprilia Tuono or Shiver, yummay. Here's my old F4i, somewhere on HWY 25 near King City:

coalingaF4i.jpg

nice m8 thats the actual bike or that google?
cuz if it is nice ;]

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea there is no way in hell that is a Nissan Z car, learn your rides guys.

i dont no **** to be honest

but im always around sum1 that is

im just around others things xD

l7cx1Cl said:
i dont no **** to be honest

but im always around sum1 that is

im just around others things xD
I got you, I was expecting a Nissan, and then that Eclipse was shown so yea.

Liger_zero9999 said:
there might be a eason why it is cheap too ;)

ya why im bringing a pro mechanic
2 c if its n the right condition that it shud b

l7cx1Cl said:
nice m8 thats the actual bike or that google?
cuz if it is nice ;]

It's the actual bike that was mine :). What's an M8??? There's M4 pipes, but my old F4i has a stock pipe. M1 tires?

earlier that day on 25...I was riding with two other people that day
IMG_2404.jpg

Del Puerto Rd, my favorite except getting there through Mt Hamilton is a bit tricky (narrow road, hill on one side, cliff on the other)
hampuerto_0003.jpg

I'm rollin in a '93 Camry LE with over 200,000 miles on it.

Can't stop that ****.

0000000059-1.jpg

l7cx1Cl said:
ya why im bringing a pro mechanic
2 c if its n the right condition that it shud b

Well hopefully he's a pro vs. a "pro" and he'll know to check compression (plus about 10 other crucial things). Even then, I've found the more modified a car is (even if it's cosmetic) the more underlying problems it has. Like I doubt you'll be able to check if the frame is square - I can't believe how many cars get a body kit and sloppy paint job post accident.

Personally I'd look for something cleaner for the same money.

Anyway, good luck!

Chewy said:
I'm rollin in a '93 Camry LE with over 200,000 miles on it.
Can't stop that ****.

I bet it goes another 100K easy without a problem!

Still love Toyotas (even though I don't currently own one) - had the Supra I mentioned and a Lexus GS which was an amazing ownership experience (the L dealer treats you beyond good).

Yea 'yotas last for a long time. When I was still in highschool I drove my mom's 97 camry, and lets just say I damn near totaled that thing about 3 times. I think it has over 160,000 now. (Camrys are not offroad vehicles, just an fyi)

The 91 cherokee I drive everyday has 212,000 miles on it and it somehow keeps on truckin'.

Back