Check out what I found!

wario2ooo said:
heh u must young cause back then the sega was a console going up against nintendo.....then later ps1.....guess who loss

the first genesis.......the square looking one in the first post

topic: good find.....willing to sell it.....to me?

You are error

1940–1988
Sega was originally founded in 1940 as Standard Games (later Service Games) in Honolulu, Hawaii [1], by Martin Bromely, Irving Bromberg, and James Humpert to provide coin-operated amusements for American servicemen on military bases. Bromely suggested that the company move to Tokyo, Japan in 1951 and in May 1952 "SErvice GAmes of Japan" was registered.

Thats the Mega drive/Genisis 2

Thats the first one

Segas first home console was the SG-1000
Sg1000_img.gif

Meh I wrote a essy about Sega years befroe everybody had accsess to the internet (about 95)
I have never seen a SG-1000 in the wild

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
You are error

Thats the Mega drive/Genisis 2

Thats the first one

Segas first home console was the SG-1000
Sg1000_img.gif

Meh I wrote a essy about Sega years befroe everybody had accsess to the internet (about 95)
I have never seen a SG-1000 in the wild
thanks correct my error...... eh....i knew something felt wrong

what he said.....

Nice find there.
I wish I had my Sega still..maybe I will go to the fleamarket and buy one.

I thought...maybe this thread should stick. I think it would be cool to see gems that you have found. I love collecting to the soul. I go rummaging once a week. I'll post what I found on this thread every week or so.

This week blew. I found..
Legend of The Dragoon almost brand new,
King of Fighters 95' PSX,
Luigi's Mansion,
and Legacy of Kain: Defiance for PS2.

All for about $20, so it wasn't all too bad..Luigi's Mansion is so cool! I read a lot about people hating the game. It has new gameplay and an awesome twist. Nintendo could have made Luigi's strut a little better though..

youre like me with garage sales lmao i do it too and love it.

i rumage through my bfs garage all the time. i always manage to find old electronics hes long since forgotten about! lol. youve seen my threads! i gotta find the dreamcast though! i found a controller and memory card. all i gotta do now is find the system i know its somewhere in a box!!!!

Heres my finds
Ill keep it recent (as in ten years)
Dragon force - Saturn - £15 - from a little shop that used to sell games in my local town center
Shining force 3 - Saturn - £15 - another little shop from another one
Phantsay star - Master system - £15 - Ok not that rare but I was looking for it for 10 years - from a local market
Addamar (its a bit like pacman but better) - 70p - Carboot
Jamma compatable arcade cab (with Double dragon) - £50 - A add in a shop window - Sadly no longer working

was the genesis ever opened?
amazing find by the way

I wish I could find an unopened Genesis, but sadly it's used. But it's almost as clean as a brand new system.

Unopend ones are impossable to get
But its pointless to watse your money on one consoles that sell loads (PSone, Megadrive, SNES) tend to never become as valuable as ones that dont sell (Neogeo poket, Sg-1000, PS3)

Back