Class action lawsuit against Nintendo

Q: So... if i start swinging my lousville slugger... and u know... let go of it swinging in a crazy frenzie of fervor hitting my family members and friends... can i sue "them" the bat company for inflicting pain on my family by not providing a suitable enough gripping surface on my bat that ultimately caused me to "slip" n give them bloody heads? I mean im only having fun with it right? Its not my fault they aren't making it up to my beastly standards. :crazy:

sent a message :I am disgusted to hear about your laqwsuit against nintendo,it is not the companies' fault if someone loses grip of the wii controller because they are not careful enough to actually hold onto it. You stated that people had their wrist strap break CAUSING them to let go. In this instance they would have been relying on the strap to hold onto rather than holding the actual remote.

hehe, tell me what you think

heheh

I replyed with analogy: wii remote is like a car. you can swing it as fast as you can but just like driving a car at top speeds it cant be safe....

i also pointed out that car manufacturers are not sued because their cars can drive at 160 mph and speed limit is 65

Back