Classic Contoller pad converter for Gamecube games?

composer

WiiChat Member
Jul 22, 2007
I know that you can't actually use the CC for GC games (since the bluetooth doesn't sync the wiimote), but wouldn't it be possible for someone to create a pad converter (ala what can be done with PS2/Xbox/PC controllers already) that would make it possible to plug the CC directly into the GC ports on the Wii ? Anyone heard of a company planning to do this?

Don't bother saying "but there's not enough buttons" cause you are wrong--the CC has more than the GC. (Also, I know people love their PS2, etc. remotes, but you don't need to express that, my question is very specific.) This is also for someone who has already invested in CC and doesn't need advice to purchase more GC remotes.

I really am not looking for a fav/complaint discussion. I like both the GC and CC controllers (some better for certain situations.) I own both. I just don't see the point of buying 4 gamecube controllers for my wii when I have a perfectly usable CC, and only one 4-players GC game--not to mention, only rather frequently having four people to play it.

Back