CoD WaW Problem

blehrips

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
After inviting my current online friends (4) to a game, only one of them joined. When the game started (Hardcore btw), I checked the tactical map and saw that I had 2 friends in the current party, both indicated by a blue arrow. Now, I knew one of them, but the other was not on my friends list online nor offline.

Can anyone explain this?

I came across that problem before it was probably the connection btw Wanna add me on Cod:waw if you do heres my FC:0130-5462-1649

I have had this happen too...
I think it's a glitch....It seems to me like tryarch didn't put half the time and RD into the Wii version online.

After inviting my current online friends (4) to a game, only one of them joined. When the game started (Hardcore btw), I checked the tactical map and saw that I had 2 friends in the current party, both indicated by a blue arrow. Now, I knew one of them, but the other was not on my friends list online nor offline.

Can anyone explain this?

Actually, for a quick second when you invite someone they can open up their friends menu and invite someone from their list to your party, so chances are the person you invited knew that little trick and that's what happened.
I do that sometimes when I get invited to a new party, I just invite the people that were in my old party to theirs so we have better chances of always having a full party.

When someone invites you to a party just quickly press the 1 button and your friends list will open allowing you to invite people to that party, but it will automatically close when you fully connect so do it quickly lmao it usually doesn't stay open for more than 3 seconds.

It's just a harmless glitch, nothing big really. I believe it happens when one of your teammates leave the game right before it starts, then someone joins and fills his place = he's in party.

Actually, for a quick second when you invite someone they can open up their friends menu and invite someone from their list to your party, so chances are the person you invited knew that little trick and that's what happened.
I do that sometimes when I get invited to a new party, I just invite the people that were in my old party to theirs so we have better chances of always having a full party.

When someone invites you to a party just quickly press the 1 button and your friends list will open allowing you to invite people to that party, but it will automatically close when you fully connect so do it quickly lmao it usually doesn't stay open for more than 3 seconds.

That sounds AWESOME. Things like that make CoD Wii worth it.

Thanks guys for the confirm. I was just a little confused there for a minute.

i had the same thing except there were differences not mentioned here, firstly i was one of the blue, in and my counterpart who was also blue had his username below the arrow(in the map), plus on the ingame score screen there was a blue symbol with a white "X" through it beside both our names. we were not freinds as i have no one on my freind list. these two differences make me question whether it actually is a glitch...

yea this has happened to me b4.

btw yesterday i was playing online and all of a sudden the game froze my control went crazy and wouldnt stop vibrating and the tv was making a sorta beeping noice and i couldnt turn off the system has this happend to anyone?

that happened to me with other games, the game just froze. happens extremely rarely for me. just unplug the wii and plug it back in thats all you can do.

COD WAW probs online

i get a problem when i play online multiplayer
i can play for a while then a few minutes later, i get a black screen then a message saying ''you have been disconnected from the nintendo wifi connection"
this keeps happening to me everytime.
how can i fix this?
i have emailed Wii and have not had a reply from them!

thanks

i would think you have a bad connection how are you connected to the interned the
wi-fi usb? wireless internet? directly with a cable?

i would think you have a bad connection how are you connected to the interned the
wi-fi usb? wireless internet? directly with a cable?

im using wifi from wii. connection shouldnt be a problem cos the wii is in the front of my livin room and the router is at the back of the room. theyre only a few meters apart.

A friend could of more then simply invited another friend of their's to the match, nothing big about it since when i'm in private matches with my friends people I don't know are there but I do know that they are a friend of one of my friends.

Back