COD3 PS3/360/Wiii Comparisons

Personally, I hate world war 2 games by this point. have people nt gotten their damn fill by now?!!!! and speaking of the graphics for wii, has any one seen the graphics for supersmash bros?!! they look friggin SWEET. These are all launch titles people, let remember that. I think nintendo was focusing more on quantity than quality this time around simply so they could have more titles to choos from, as well as more available units by launch date. I think we are going to see the true potential once all the goodgames come out. think about it, since when has a nintendo system EVER launched with out a mario game? this is the first time in HISTORY that a nintendo system has come out with only one of its classic titles available on launch day (Legend of Zelda). What about mario cart? Metroid? Donkey Kong? the **** is gona hit the fan and I think nintendo is just holding back the big guns for when the war starts to heat up dudes.

The Wii CoD3 isnt a bad game. If you compare graphics to all 3 systems Wii is going to loose almost every time. It's got its fun moments, but it's just a rental game.

since when has a nintendo system EVER launched with out a mario game?

GameCube didnt came out with a Mario game, it came out with Luigi's Mansion. Mario Sunshine came later.

And it may be my eyes, but it's not a so big difference between the three... and the wii looks much more fun to play

Last edited:
Ummmm there is a HUGE difference between the PS3/XBox and Wii. And the Wii looks terrible :p ...360 looks a BIT better than the PS3, and the PS3 looks too bright, and actually LESS atmosphere.

Every single game that the PS3 has launched that is on the 360 looks worse. Its a brand new system and usual takes almost a year for programmers to take advantage of new technology. Once they crack the cell cpu's capabilities look out. We are going to see some crazy graphics that a console has never seen.

I havent touched my PS3 since launch day lol. All 360 and Wii for me.

I doubt it. Sony has ALWAYS sucked with graphics.

The Wii is wiily pathetic when it comes to graphics, but at least the Wiimote is damn cool.

If I get COD3, I'm getting it for my 360.

Back