COD5 hacked during multiplayer?

shnii

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2009
I was playing COD5 yesterday, and some fishy stuff was going on (getting killed by a shadow). Then, I suddenly got "connection with the wii remote interrupted" or whatever that message is. The thing is, it only happens when I face an enemy.
I can walk around fine, but when an enemy approaches, I get that message and I can't use the remote at all, even to shut off the power.
When I die, and then respawn away from enemies, I can move fine again.
I can play anything else fine, no menu pointer problems or anything, no battery issue.
I think somebody messed with my system on multiplayer, because this doesn't seem like it can just happen by chance.
It's very frustrating, and I don't know how to solve it.
Someone please help!

I've had your problem before, I experienced it yesterday also, but today mine seems fine, so I suppose it was something to do witjh COD servers or something like that

OHHH YEAH, I've encountered those shadows before...
I'll see them on my recon plane but when I look for them they are nothing but a shadow on the floor.

Maybe if you're prestige mode is high enough, you'll unlock some sort of invisible/shadowy perk or something. YEEEEHAW

I also saw on tge leaderboards a lvl 5 beginner was #1.... his kill/death ratio was way to high and so were his wins. I think they took him down. Anyone else notice that?

I also saw on the leaderboards a lvl 5 beginner was #1.... his kill/death ratio was way to high and so were his wins. I think they took him down. Anyone else notice that?

Connection Interrupted - Isnt that when your Wii remote batteries are dying/dead?

Alrighty:
1. The shadow is from someone using the "Under the map glitch" this is were sumone can run underneath the entire ma, cannot be harmed but can kill you, if you see a shadow and it kills you that is were the person is under the map

2. The connection problem is most likely due to either server problems, or the host having poor connectivity

-Hope that cleared things up :D

i find it sad that people have to hack/cheat to make themselves feel like they're good.

Back