College Football

Yes!

Ohio State lost to Illinois 28-21. I'm a happy guy. Finally the most overrated #1 team in a while falls.

So since this thread was forgotten and the season is near over. I thought I'd bring it back for the Heisman and National Championship discussions. Tomorrow the Heisman is awarded to the "Best player in college football" which in my opinion is Tim Tebow.

blueovalboy7 said:
So since this thread was forgotten and the season is near over. I thought I'd bring it back for the Heisman and National Championship discussions. Tomorrow the Heisman is awarded to the "Best player in college football" which in my opinion is Tim Tebow.

It'll be either Tebow or Mcfadden, I can't see Daniels or Brennen winning. Nevertheless, this season has probably been the best college football I've ever watched. All the teams were equal this year and the unexpected happened. Great season!

I dont watch collage footbal much, probally only if Boston Collage is playing. I havent seen them play recently...but we probally lost. :(

blueovalboy7 said:
I agree, it makes sense. I think it is stupid not to have one. Overall I think the rankings format is terrible, and the BCS is garbage which is the main reason I will always prefer NFL over College football.
Yeah the BCS never gets the right champion. After watching this season I think that Hawaii and Kansas are the two strongest teams in the nation. They should play for the championship. I HATE OHIO STATE!!!!

Back