come here if u have any problems i.e family problems

well then tell your parents that u have become a man and your not a child anymore and for the job part just get a simple job like working in gamestop or burger king its not that hard

Battles said:
ive tried that...yet they just walk off, my younger brother does more stuff than me..its wired...
well then move out that will show them lol

he like my twin, like 5 min younger than me..i think its cause hes smaller than me, or his red hair..lol..I think i'll move to boston, start a new life..

Battles said:
he like my twin, like 5 min younger than me..i think its cause hes smaller than me, or his red hair..lol..I think i'll move to boston, start a new life..
yea thats a good plan and when u leave tell your parents to go **** themselfs

Battles said:

no offense, but do you act too immature around your parents? if so, then try acting more mature.

oh i totally plan to..I brother even drvies, and we totalled his car, and they bought him a new one..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Battles said:
ive tried that...yet they just walk off, my younger brother does more stuff than me..its wired...

Maybe you need to show them you're more mature, rather than just tell them you are.

Actions speak louder than words.

Battles said:
oh i totally plan to..I brother even drvies, and we totalled his car, and they bought him a new one..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
man thats so unfair:cryin:

i'm totalled mature...I say yes mama no mama..and my brother is like **** you **** this, yelling at everone, smeaking out...its crazy

Battles said:
i'm totalled mature...I say yes mama no mama..and my brother is like **** you **** this, yelling at everone, smeaking out...its crazy
sounds like your brother needs a good beat down:nono:

he does...lol...i cant or i get sent off...he broke my Ds in half...and it took me for ever to get another one...Dam bastard....I only have a couple months left till i 18, im totally moving out somewere

Back