come here if u have any problems i.e family problems

^just wait till he is asleep then set his bed on fire lol

wow stop giving this kid bad advice in regards to his family......

dont get too personal on here!

battles, this is my advice. my mom when i was your age wouldnt let me do ANYTHING shed preach to me "get a job get a job get a job" meanwhile she was so fixated on her own life that i had NO means of transportation in getting myself there. she wouldnt get me a car and wouldnt even take me to get my permit!

my dad luckily did everything for me growing up because he really had no choice in the matter. i rubed it in his face that he spent more time with his mistresses than me and that made him snap in buying me a 2002 nissan altima limited edition :)

seriously though, if your brother has a car, have him take you to the mall and just try to get a job even if its part time. then, come home and say "mom, dad i got a job" and then see what happends from there.

like en4neo said, you have to be mature though.....something tells me theres more to this story than they wont let you do anything. you had to have done something than just have unfair sibling rivalry on your side...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wow stop giving this kid bad advice in regards to his family......

dont get too personal on here!

battles, this is my advice. my mom when i was your age wouldnt let me do ANYTHING shed preach to me "get a job get a job get a job" meanwhile she was so fixated on her own life that i had NO means of transportation in getting myself there. she wouldnt get me a car and wouldnt even take me to get my permit!

my dad luckily did everything for me growing up because he really had no choice in the matter. i rubed it in his face that he spent more time with his mistresses than me and that made him snap in buying me a 2002 nissan altima limited edition :)

seriously though, if your brother has a car, have him take you to the mall and just try to get a job even if its part time. then, come home and say "mom, dad i got a job" and then see what happends from there.

like en4neo said, you have to be mature though.....something tells me theres more to this story than they wont let you do anything. you had to have done something than just have unfair sibling rivalry on your side...
*claps hands*well said

i totally get what you mean, but my family is just Blah...There rich yet i het nothing..I feel like im adodted or something.........

Battles said:
i totally get what you mean, but my family is just Blah...There rich yet i het nothing..I feel like im adodted or something.........
hey man dont forget we r here to help:wink:

Battles said:

adopted you mean?

so i grew up in an upper class family too? look at me now, im a poor beat cop lol however with OT and the benefits i really shouldnt complain. plus after 20 years i can retire :) w00t!!!

dont sweat it kid. theres worse things in life than your parents not letting you "grow up"

mabye your parents wont let u 'grow up' is because they love u

minto said:

That could be it. Maybe they've spoiled your brother because they believe he's a lost cause and just have given up on him, Battles.

minto said:
thats true but its also because yr good they treat u like **** cuz thats how they like u
there afraid of yr other brother
i recomend doing something dramatic but 1st u gotta walk them into the trap tell them you want something if they say no you tell them yr gonna start bein like him[u might have to act like him 4 alil but dont od] try to ignore yr parents be a brat like yr bro.oh and whatevere u do make sr ur bday is far and dont fall for the we,ll do it tommorow trick stik with it till u got it[the easiest way though is just try to look DEEPLY depressed and dont put nrg into what you do]

ps none of that is highly recomended cuz it might fuk up yr family bond

Work and all the jobs that say no to some one without any good resions

minto: if you plan to be a terapist or something, don't even continue studying, you have given the worst advice on here. no offense

TOTALLY_SMASHED said:
thats true but its also because yr good they treat u like **** cuz thats how they like u
there afraid of yr other brother
i recomend doing something dramatic but 1st u gotta walk them into the trap tell them you want something if they say no you tell them yr gonna start bein like him[u might have to act like him 4 alil but dont od] try to ignore yr parents be a brat like yr bro.oh and whatevere u do make sr ur bday is far and dont fall for the we,ll do it tommorow trick stik with it till u got it[the easiest way though is just try to look DEEPLY depressed and dont put nrg into what you do]

ps none of that is highly recomended cuz it might fuk up yr family bond

don't do that, specially because you are not going to do it. you will always be the same person, nice and noble, do not change.

my advice:

your parents pretty much are trying to help your brother, by trying to spoil him to see if he respects them. now, don't worry about your brother that much, focus on you, you compare yourself with him. the best way to show you are mature is by reaching for things yourself. example, find a job yourself, get a bus to work, if near by a bike. hell, cut lawns, wash cars, etc. but do it for you, not to show your parents that you are mature, or better than your brother. look for yourself, don't ask for anything. and in the future, when you are moving out of your house, you will not have any problem defending yourself, maybe you think the best way is to move out, but if I were in your shoes, I take the advantage that you don't have to pay for rent, water, electricity, etc. save up all you can, then get a car, apply for credit cards, build up your credit score. Then, move out.

ideal time to move out, when you have about at least 2,000 dollars saved, when you have a car, and specially, when you have a job and are studying.

Back