COMFIRMED! Nintendo has a secret under the sleeve

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
Here is the text:

Nintendo has pulled a fast one yet again by claiming that it has one more secret up its sleeve. According to GoNintendo, Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo's Vice-President of marketing, revealed to fellow Gamespot employees that the Big N plans to reveal what this secret is on November 19th. While this rumour has been circulating across the internet for quite a while now, thanks to GoNintendo's investigative work they have been able to confirm that the rumour is indeed true.

Source: Go Nintendo

i think its..

1) something HUGE bout wiiconnect24
2) something with graphics involved
3) ...just a rumor
4) a virtual console game pack in
5) new wii channel
6) something bout the startup disc.
7) a camera
8) a microphone
9) a printer...yeah a printer

Last edited:
wow theres still more to look forward too. anyway i thought that reggie guy was the president not the vp but whatever thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: yeah he's the president and heres a fun little fact, not only is he the man behind releasing the wii in the US but he's also responsible for releasing the Bigfoot Pizza and The Big New Yorker at Pizza Hut according to wiki lol

Last edited:
nic7 said:
i think its..

1) something HUGE bout wiiconnect24
2) something with graphics involved
3) ...just a rumor
4) a virtual console game pack in
5) new wii channel
6) something bout the startup disc.

Hopefully 1 or 2!!!!

or may be they goin to announce that RED STEEL IS ONLINE! LOL theres hope!

if u listen to IGNs latest Wiikly podcast they are talking about something and they bleep it out cos its a secret. (i think they know what it is :)

(November 19 rolls around) "Now, it is time to reveal our biggest secret: We are releasing the Wii 6 months later than usual. Sorry about that":lol::lol::lol:

I don't even see an article that says anything of the sort on GoNintendo.com. But even if I did and it were true, the surprise simply can't be something THAT huge and wonderful. It wouldn't make sense to hold out until LAUNCH DAY to announce something that could potentially sway millions of more customers their way.

Of course, we are talking about Nintendo here. I wouldn't put anything past them. If they are going to tell us some big secret, then I'm sure it wouldn't be anything launch-altering. I can't guess as to what it might be, since at this point we have no information, and it could be anything.

The wii trasnforms into a mini robot and destroys every thing non nintendo#

Shimata my collection

it'l be just like judgement day in terminator!!! every wii will kill the whole world exept the ones who's got a wii and Iwata will make us the leaders of the world...:tard: it's dvd compability!

Back