Complete Sticker Guide

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
STICKERS ARE IMPORTANT!!!
I thought it was appropriate to post this in the character section because thats what stickers are used for, but if a mod thinks it doesnt belong here please dont delete it just move it. Stickers can help a lot if you know how to use them, they help you beat the game on harder difficulties. But while I was playing I found it difficult to know what stickers mean what and what stickers are there, right know im still trying to find out some info about them but heres what i have so far.

Sticker list

Slash
Weapon
Throwing
Arm
Leg
Arm + Leg
Body, Spin
Head
Bite
Tail
Energy
Magic
Explosive
PK
Electric
Flame
Grass
Water
Freezing
Special: Direct
Special: Indirect
Launch Power
Dizzy Time
Launch Resistance
Battering Resistance
Flame Resistance
Electric Resistance
Slash Resistance
Shield Resistance
Flinch Resistance
Swim Time
Food Effect
Sticker Drops
Trophy Drops
Carry ____

Here's What they mean

Slash
- Used by characters with swords. I do not know if this affects the Beam Sword. Anyone with a blade benefits from this, so that includes Link, Toon Link, Ike, Marth, Pit and Meta Knight. I do not know if this boosts Kirby

Weapon
- I really do not know what this is. I don't know if this boosts the attack power of items, or boosts a character's attack if they use a weapon (Samus' whip, Fox's gun, Dedede's hammer)

Throwing
- Boosts the damage of a grab move. This is universal since everyone can grab

Arm
- Boosts the damage of Arm related attacks. Characters like Captain Falcon, Falco and Donkey Kong benefit from this

Leg
- Boosts the damage of Leg related attacks. Characters like Fox, Sheik and Sonic benefit from this

Arm + Leg
- Boosts the damage of BOTH Arm and Leg related attacks. This counts as a separate stat and STACKS with Leg and Arm stickers. Characters like Kirby, Mario and Luigi benefit from this. Pretty much everyone does actually : /

Body, Spin
- Boosts the damage of attacks that involve the character spinning. Characters like Kirby, Bowser and Snake benefit from this

Head
- Boosts the damage of Head related attacks. Characters like Olimar, Yoshi and Sonic benefit from this

Bite
- Boosts the damage of Bite related attacks. Characters like Yoshi, Wario and Pokemon Trainer (I don't know why) benefit from this

Tail
- Boosts the damage of Tail related attacks. Characters like Yoshi, Pikachu and Squirtle benefit from this

I'm going to get into more specific details now. Now, I don't know what a lot of these moves are, so most of these are just guesses. If I am unsure about a character, I will add a "?" next to it. As far as Mr. Game and Watch goes, his gambling attack pretty much does anything. I'm not going to include him on the lists. As of now, I believe that all of Lucas' and Ness' moves fall under PK and not electric and such (PK Thunder to me is PK, not PK and electric).

Energy
- Boosts the damage of Energy related attacks. Used by Fox, Falco, Samus, ROB and Lucario?

Magic
- Boosts the damage of Magic related attacks. Used by Zelda, Peach, Lucario? and Ganondorf?

Explosive
- Boosts the damage of Explosive related attacks. Used by Yoshi, Snake, Link, Toon Link, Diddy Kong, Dedede? and Ike?

PK
- Boosts the damage of PK related attacks. Used by Lucas and Ness

Electric
- Boosts the damage of Electric related attacks. Used by Pikachu, ZSS, Yellow Pikmin and ROB?

Flame
- Boosts the damage of Flame related attacks. Used by Zelda, Bowser, Charizard, Fox, Falco, Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ike, Red Pikmin and ROB

Grass
- Boosts the damage of Grass related attacks. Only usable by Ivysaur

Water
- Boosts the damage of Water related attacks. Only usable by Squirtle. Mario's FLUDD deals no damage.

Freezing
- Boosts the damage of Ice related attacks. Only usable by Ice Climbers and Game and Watch's freeze number

Special: Direct
- Boosts the damage of Special related attacks that are direct. Examples of these moves are the Falcon Punch, Force Palm and Donkey Kong's Punch

Special: Indirect
- Boosts the damage of Special related attacks that are indirect. Examples of these moves are Kirby's cutter, Pit's Bow and Lucario's Aura Sphere

Launch Power
- Boosts the range and power at which enemies are thrown back

Dizzy Time
- Adjusts the time that a character is dizzy during (such as when your shield breaks)

Resistances
There are numerous Resistances. They are:
Launch Resistance - Decreases the distance that you are launched at
Battering Resistance - Decreases the damage normal attacks deal
Flame Resistance - Decreases the damage flame attacks deal
Electric Resistance - Decreases the damage electric attacks deal
Slash Resistance - Decreases the damage slash attacks deal
Shield Resistance - Increases the durability of your shield
Flinch Resistance - Decreases your... flinching?

RANDOM STUFF!

Swim Time
- Increases the time you can swim before you drown

Food Effect
- Increases the recovery food gives

Sticker Drops
- Increases the rate that stickers drop at

Trophy Drops
- Increases the rate that trophies drop at

Carry ____
- The character will be holding this item whenever you enter a new area

Now obviously I didnt find this out myself, I just thought it would help other people by reposting it on this forum. Heres where i got it - http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-41976207&pid=928518

Ok this is some of my own info...

So which characters should get what? Well first you look at what they use most.
For example: Kirby uses legs more that arms so he should get more leg stuff than arm, he also does have a couple weapons (hammer, and sword) BUT they're not weapons he's holding all the time like marth does with his sword. So you could also put a SPECIALS: INDIRECT sticker for that. Kirby can throw as well as other characters so we can give him a launch power sticker. Kirby cant realy use his main special barely during adventure mode, so i gave him a CARRY: BOMB sticker to substitute for the loss. You also want to place the stickers strategically as in not putting the first sticker in the middle. Fit as many stickers on the outside first then work towards the middle.

What are the pictures of the characters for at the corner of each sticker?
If you havnt already figured it out, it means that only those characters can have that sticker.

How Do I Get Stickers?

Sticker can be obtained in many ways, ANY time you are in ANY sort of brawl whether its online, adventure, events or just for fun, there are stickers. Stickers are simply just a white piece of paper blowing around. If you see one, pick it up!

This is all i have so far, but stickers are VERY IMPORTANT to beating tabuu as well as the game on harder difficulties. If you have somthing to add to the guide just ask. You can also share what stickers you put on your characters and i could gather it onto one post or somthing. Still looking for the entire names of each sticker, its a big list and it'll take a while.

Character Sticker Combos

Heres where i've put each group of stickers to a specific character. Not all might be here because im redoing adventure mode on intense so ill fill it in as i get them. I didnt include the game the stickers from because i thought it would be pointless but if it would help you could ask me and i will.

(character)-

(Sticker name):(Benefit)

Mario -

Red fire: Flame attack +25
Boo: Throwing attack +14
Jet The Hawk: leg attack +17
Ana: Body Spin Attack +7
Mushroom: Arm, Leg attack +5

Last edited:
Nice to see you around, Bubbagump. Also, great list...I'm sure it will clear up most of people's questions and concerns regarding the stickers in Brawl.

Thanks for posting.

Great seeing you to! Maybe i should have posted this in the regular ssbb sub forum? Could it have gotten more attention? Could you (FR) or another MOD move it there if its ok? EDIT: Thanks! Maybe now it might get more attention.

Last edited:
nice thread. good information. im sure this will help a lot of "new-to-stickers" players in regards to SSE.

if anybody find the complete list of sticker names and benefit somwhere that would be great because i could only find the list of sticker kinds. It will be hard to find since there are over 300 or somthing.

300? Not even buddy way more.

Btw- LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

Yeah, and you can put em together to make a picture and take snap shots.

I know this is a stupid question, but how do you use the stickers.

2 Ways, Adventure mode, or Sticker Album.

Adventure Mode-On the map screen, Press B to where it says Back to Map, Stickers, Save and Quit .Press on stickers. Now in the corner it will say what character you are one, and a trophy base. On the side there is a list of stickers, and on the bottom it will say the sticker name and how much and what it powers up. Scroll through the characters and put as many stickers as you can on each base, but make sure that it can go with that character. FOr example - Putting Electric Attacks +10 on Sonic wont do you any good because he doesnt use electric attacks, putting it on Pikachu would be best,

Sticker Album - Put stickers together to make a scene (picture) and take a snap shot.

No problemo m8. Glad to help, and thanks.

I tried placing some stickers earlier and noticed that they do NOT stack... which means you can only have one sticker of that attribute. At least, thats what it looks like. Also, there is a method to increase the amount of stickers you can get by creating a map with this method:

Easy CD and Sticker Drops

First, acquire Stage Builder Parts Set B (Make 5 custom stages). Make a level where there are conveyor belts running into a wall, and a platform somewhere in the level that a player can stand on and stay there.

Plug in a second controller. Go into options, and set every item EXCEPT Sandbag off. Set items to high. Go into your conveyor-belt-level in a regular Brawl and have the second character jump and stay on the platform, so it's not in the way.

Now, when the Sandbags fall, they'll stay at the wall. Use your character (Kirby's basic A attack, repeatedly, recommended or another character that can hit many times quickly.) to hit the Sandbags over and over. Since all other items are turned off, only stickers and CDs will appear. This is the easiest way to get a lot of CDs/Stickers quickly.

Anyone have a good sticker combo for one of their characters?? I mostly use Yoshi, Samus/ZSS, and Pikachu.

Back