Complete Sticker Guide

Yes only for SSE, but you can arrange them to make a picture then take a snapshot.

lol when i was playing i thought stickers defended areas so i randomly put then on the charcs i liked i never knew they were power-ups

Lol too bad when you apply them they cant come off, unless you make a new Adventure Mode file.

Sparx said:
Lol too bad when you apply them they cant come off, unless you make a new Adventure Mode file.
you can take them off, you just cant reuse them once you peel them off. you can move them around after theyve been stuck too oddly.

But then they go away if you take them off and that sucks.

Nice guide. Pretty happy to see you around again, Bubba.

Hey whats up ^. Im still doing the adventure mode on intense and its pretty hard. The Stickers noticably help. For some levels i have to take off stickers a put new ones on to strengthen against certain monsters in a level.

Whats the point of doing that? You dont get any trophys out of doing it on Intense, only more stickers.

Sparx said:
Whats the point of doing that? You dont get any trophys out of doing it on Intense, only more stickers.
Well by playing subspace again you get a different movie sequence. But once i finish it on intense i'll tell you.

I said it up there, there are 700 total different stickers. You can get more of the same kind of sticker though.

esoterika said:
I tried placing some stickers earlier and noticed that they do NOT stack... which means you can only have one sticker of that attribute. At least, thats what it looks like. Also, there is a method to increase the amount of stickers you can get by creating a map with this method:

Easy CD and Sticker Drops

First, acquire Stage Builder Parts Set B (Make 5 custom stages). Make a level where there are conveyor belts running into a wall, and a platform somewhere in the level that a player can stand on and stay there.

Plug in a second controller. Go into options, and set every item EXCEPT Sandbag off. Set items to high. Go into your conveyor-belt-level in a regular Brawl and have the second character jump and stay on the platform, so it's not in the way.

Now, when the Sandbags fall, they'll stay at the wall. Use your character (Kirby's basic A attack, repeatedly, recommended or another character that can hit many times quickly.) to hit the Sandbags over and over. Since all other items are turned off, only stickers and CDs will appear. This is the easiest way to get a lot of CDs/Stickers quickly.

Anyone have a good sticker combo for one of their characters?? I mostly use Yoshi, Samus/ZSS, and Pikachu.

cool strategy thanks alot for sharing it.

HyPeRsHoCk said:
I have a question. Do stickers affect multiplayer gameplay when they are placed in the sticker room? (I forgot the name of it.)
No it doesnt. Only adventure mode.
SSBBDerick said:
you forgot Trophy Stand Drops, very important
This thread isnt about trophies only stickers. But there is one posted right here http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/53522-ssbb-trophy-guide.html

sorry i havnt gotten all the sticker character things arent up. I cant seem to beat tabuu on intense but once i do i will.

Last edited:
Back