Help with stickers !!

Blips

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
I love brawl, I'm currently playing sub space mode to practice and unlock stuff. One thing is annoying me alot : The stickers. Their descriptions can be interpreted in so many different ways its ridicules. :scared: :scared:

"Weapon Attack" Does this apply to characters that use weapons ? (link, ike, samus etc) or does it apply to weapon items ?

"Throwing Attack" does this apply to throwing you enemies, or throwing items at your enemies

"Energy Attack" does this apply to character energy weapons like fox and samus or does it also apply to energy weapons you pichttp://www.wiichat.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=41
Nintendo Wii Forum - Post New Threadk up?

What is the difference between "DIRECT" and "INDIRECT" specials ?

"Battering Resistance" what the hell does this do ?

"Launch Power" yet again, no idea what this does

"Launch Resistance" no idea...

Am I the only one having trouble figuring out these sticker attributes apply to ?

well I know launch power is like if you charge and hit someone how far they go and launch resistance would be how NOT far you fly if you get hit and your % is high. like i put a high launch power stickers on meta knight since his smash moves arent so hot.

I haven't used stickers yet....You get new characters almost every stage, so the stickers wouldn't be used...

Back