Compliment game

Dang, I haven't gotten any quote worthy compliments yet. :sad: But then I would have to get rid of Jman's stupidity, already kinda big.

Anyway, Nintendocam's hilarious, as always and has tight sig, thanks to bubbagump.

Can't pm you so go here for animations. I got hector off of google images. search "fire emblem *character* gifs" or something like that.

um....has a wierd thread. Has urmom in username.

Edit: man i am stupid today. I meant wierd sig. Esp. the spoiler part.

Last edited:
kiraownsurmom said:
...weird thread?
hmmmmm kira i thought you said that in your "Contest Rules" with wiiwouldliketoplay said that you wouldnt post this kinda thing... you know....
what did you say again? Oh ya!

kiraownsurmom said:
these posts will not be meaningless like:"ps3 sux"(like in the rules)
:D :D :D lol i just had the feeling that i needed to point that out but NVM

anyway with the game ill compliment you kira

Kira- your very nice to me and other people and you dont be mean to people, especialy when i made that thread that was already made b4 you didnt yell at me like everyone else did.

kiraownsurmom said:
ur kool wit ur sig makin skillz an funny avvy but i made that thread AFTER i posted that cause i have 11 threads wonderin which 'weird' 1...lol

sry i didnt see the first page of this thread i thought you said weird thread as in this thread in peticular, or in other words i thought you posted just to say this thread is weird but then i looked at the first page of this thread and saw why you said weird thread so my bad.....

Yah, it was my typo (really bad) i edited it later.

Bubba's gotta funny avy and makes good sigs. He lives close to me (within 1 state anyway). We speak right, no accents lolololol

Bubbagump said:
hmmmmm kira i thought you said that in your "Contest Rules" with wiiwouldliketoplay said that you wouldnt post this kinda thing... you know....
what did you say again? Oh ya!

:D :D :D lol i just had the feeling that i needed to point that out but NVM

anyway with the game ill compliment you kira

Kira- your very nice to me and other people and you dont be mean to people, especialy when i made that thread that was already made b4 you didnt yell at me like everyone else did.

ahh, it doesnt count anyway cuhz its in the Board Games.. posts dont count for Board Games and The Lounge :]

---------

Brawny! your awesome man!! you got a cool user name, and you got a lot of posts! hah

Back