component cables

makes stuff look sexier. get em if you want em no ones going to make that decision for you. and you know your tv has them if the manual says it supports component cables

Shahzam said:
what are they? should i get them? how do they work? and how do i know if my new tv supports them?

It depends do you have a HDTV that supports 480p. You just cant buy them you need a tv that supports that type of image. I use HDTV with a DVI-I converter to play on my LCD which supports $80 all the way up to 1080p.

Yeah, pretty much what Oldschool Smasher says, personally I wouldn't buy one for the Wii, the only reason being I don't think the graphics are that great on the Wii that it would require componet cabling to bring out the best of it, I think that the composite connection is enough to bring out the best the Wii can handle, componet is just overkill, the PS3 and xbox 360 on the other hand, they were made for HD, meaning it is worth the componet cable

gamechaser001 said:
Yeah, pretty much what Oldschool Smasher says, personally I wouldn't buy one for the Wii, the only reason being I don't think the graphics are that great on the Wii that it would require componet cabling to bring out the best of it, I think that the composite connection is enough to bring out the best the Wii can handle, componet is just overkill, the PS3 and xbox 360 on the other hand, they were made for HD, meaning it is worth the componet cable
i thought that too till i bought them. but man it totally brings out all the clarity and depth of the wii. i would never go back after having them. they look really good. totally worth the 30 in my opinion.

Back