Component HD AV Cable

For me I don't think they would be worth getting. Wii doesn't put out 720 so I really don't think the picture would be any better with the cables.

I have my 360 plugged into my HD inputs, so I decided to pick up the S-Video componets for the Wii. They seem to give an improved picture and a "smoother look". So if you arent "hellbent" on the HD cables, I would say to give the S-Video a whirl.

The Component HD cables make a HUGE difference in games like Zelda, SPM, Tiger Woods. You really wont see a noticable difference with games like Wii Sports or Wii Play. For the 20 Bucks, (10 Bucks on Ebay) the HD Component Cable has paid for itself in better visuals many times over.

The HD component cable is the best cable to get 480P. The S video cable is the biggest waste of money. In many games you can see a really big difference. Well worth getting an HD component cable.

snazzykewl said:
The Component HD cables make a HUGE difference in games like Zelda, SPM, Tiger Woods. You really wont see a noticable difference with games like Wii Sports or Wii Play. For the 20 Bucks, (10 Bucks on Ebay) the HD Component Cable has paid for itself in better visuals many times over.

REALLY? I had a long talk with the owner of my local mom and pop game store (Im sure he would be dying to sell me anything, you know?) and he was telling me they dont make a difference b/c wii is only 480i, but I will take a gamers word for it. This dude is kinda old.

SO YOU COULD REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE???? damn, thought i was done with my wiiccesories

excellent, now i just need to find 340 quid to get a good lcd. thanks

cif said:
excellent, now i just need to find 340 quid to get a good lcd. thanks

340 quid?

Costco has some really good deals. By far some of the best. Do your research though so you get exactly what you want. Great LCD's out right now IMO are Sharp Aqaus, Sony Bravia, Vizio and Panasonic.

480p was sick when i got it.
In zelda, i had to replay the entire game in hd after completing it in normal just 2 admire the beauty of it

its worth getting it. In Zelda makes a huge difference

Watch this video link right below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6umnBY8Eq_k

It shows the difference and its worth it in my opinion, I played Zelda about half way through and was sick of ( in game ) night time because everything was blurry and it was hard to see. once i got the cables not only was i able to see but i it was fun to play the game at ( in game) night time. It makes things off in the distance clearer and allows you to see whats what. Composite sends all the colors to your tv at once often blending them together or losing some definition in the process. Component send all three main colors seperately so the Tv knows better what colors go where. Its just a cleaner fuller image over all, and i often think games like Zelda were designed with the designers using component cables while testing, cause there really is that much of a difference for some games, in my opinion.

Back