Connect wii to computer

jrstubs

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
New York
Wii Online Code
7140-1840-9825-0503
How would I connect my wii to my computer / computer screen? I'm assuming its simple but I have no idea what to do, ive been trying to figure it out for a few weeks...Help would be very nice :lol:

forget my post.. read the title wrong.. -_- i thought it said to the TV for some reason.. i was like.. wait.. doesnt everyone know how to connect it to the computer..? but i dunno about the connecting to the Computer so yeahh.. :/

Last edited:
I didnt know you could connect the wii to the computer :eek:

you can, but it wont run applications (you can do that with the wii mote, bluetooth adaptor, govepie) all it would do is act like a tv screen, the only way it works is with some adapter that you buy, its like s video to vga or something, im not sure :)

im sure you can connect it to a PC monitor just by using an AGP style cable (i think its AGP, i cant remember)

This should also make it so that its (roughly) HD.

You can try to get a TV tuner/capture card for your PC, then using an app play whatever is connected to the card (your wii). Most TV tuners don't have RCA jacks (or at least when I tried searching for one) but they all have a cable jack. If that's the case, then you use a VCR and connect it to the tv tuner, then connect your Wii to the VCR.

use component to vga box

search here or google. I remember seeing a large thread that explained in detail.

Last edited:
Back