Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Contest?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sovieto, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

hey i0n can you host a nice colorful contest like they do on other wii forums (when i say color i mean colors in the text which makes it attractive :p ) (by the way we need more happy smileys) anyways i dotn know, another forum was doing Box Art contest which seemed cool (even though someone posted gamestop's box art and got away with it) so i dont know your creative! but contests are fun! even though the photoshoppers will win

2. i0n

i0n :eek:

[moved to lounge]

Sure contests are :cool:

I plan on starting some monthly competitions up soon, prizes like WiiChat t shirts/mouse mats and stuff for the winners - maybe a DS game here or there.

Im just waiting on a few things that should be ready in the next few weeks, then i can get the ball rolling on these mini competitions.

In the meantime there's a referal comp going on, see sig for info :)

3. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

woah!? shirts hats and what not for wiichat? are you rich??? or do you just makes loads of cash from this site somehow. at any rate, what if we dont have a ds (its so hard to not buy one of thoes new ds lite blacks they look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sleek!) i know about the referral comp but no one i know is that into the wii

4. Wishale

Wishale WiiChat Member

Hmm, Cool idea.. And i like it.. But i don't have a ds.. So i would be stuck giving it away as a gift for someone..

And why wouldn't use photoshoppers win! :p

5. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

hmm? photoshoppers will win casue tey have the best technology for that type of stuff (that a user can get)..does that awnser your question?

6. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

hmm? photoshoppers will win casue tey have the best technology for that type of stuff (that a user can get)..does that awnser your question?