Control schemes?

SpikeStark

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2011
USA
What control scheme do you prefer?

I use the Gold Classic-Pro myself, but I am looking into an alternative. A ps2 controller. :eek: I'm not sure how this forum feels about this but http://www.dealextreme.com/p/playstation-2-ps2-to-wii-controller-adapter-13-5cm-cable-23206
This is not hacking, or chip modding, it is simply an after market adapter for a Sony Ps2 controller to work with the Wii-mote connector. I just want to know, if anyone else was thinking about this, or if they prefer an alternate control scheme.
Classic
Classic-Pro
Nunchuck
GameCube
Perfect Shot(or any other gun peripheral)

Last edited:
Wii remote and numchuck is what I use. I started w/the classic controler then moved to the GameCube Controler, I loved that one, only problem was the double button melee. Then I tried the wii remote and hated it untill I played with the remote options. Once you have the settings to your liking, the Wii remote and numchuck are the best controller option, IMO :)

I use the wiimote/nunchuck in my RE Shot Blaster from time to time but the layout is awkward. I was never a fan of the GC controller. And my perfect Shot is just as awkward as the Shot Blaster.... Hopefully using the adapter and DualShock2 will be an advantage?

I have just been using the gamecube controller as I seem to have lost the my nunchuk controllers during a recent move. Works well overall except, like coffee mentioned, the double button melee attack. Sucks on the rare occasion I go to hit someone and instead pull up the scores.

just an update for anyone who cares, I have my adapter now, and it works like a charm.

Back