Metroid Prime 3 and future Wii FPS control scheme hint?

Metroid 3 would be uber pwnage if they include DM, TDM, CTF, Assault and Defend, and Objectives online MP modes.

wallyson said:
I just want online play for nintendo becuase they deserve it and they have some nice franchises that would benefit greatly from online.

Super smash bros online, would be even better.

Me to! I'm really looking forward to the online play for nintendo.... I thought it would've been on nintendo but it didn't make it. Mario Kart double dash would have been better with some online play................ But yeah man when I get my wii. I need to keep in touch with all you online lovers lol...So I could beat you'll to pieces lol.

hotpotato78 said:
Me to! I'm really looking forward to the online play for nintendo.... I thought it would've been on nintendo but it didn't make it. Mario Kart double dash would have been better with some online play................ But yeah man when I get my wii. I need to keep in touch with all you online lovers lol...So I could beat you'll to pieces lol.

Mario Kart: DD did have Online play.. so did PSO Eps 1 and 2... just no one really played online. Plus you needed the DSL adapter for the gamecube

Redan499 said:
Mario Kart: DD did have Online play.. so did PSO Eps 1 and 2... just no one really played online. Plus you needed the DSL adapter for the gamecube

One of my friends did tell me that ya know................. But they need to do the online play better this time and for more games..... Thanks for the info though......... The way nintendo did the GC, it didn't look like it suppose to have online play. you know what i mean? I think that was the major issue with the GC.

Mr. Internet. check this http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

"Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai."

Well I see where he's coming from since Red Steel did not work with the wii (but it was mostly the games fault) So hopefully Metroid does good but at the same time I dont get why they keep trying to make Metroid such a big games since it never will, Most Nintendo fans around here stopped playing Metroid after the first one on the GC after that it got boring....They need to get a better gun game for the Wii (Like a Halo game) becuase thats the one type of game Nintendo is lacking they have action, Adventure, strategy/Puzzle, fighting but no real GREAT gun game.

Back