Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I just think that its gameplay over graphics. And now online is a necessity why is it that the 2 systems that most wii fans say have crappy gameplay are the 2 systems that actually have online?

Its just what i hear from a lot, people always say gameplay over graphics, yeah ps3 is pricy. But still i think if it had online i could finally say something when my friends bring up online play in an arguement without me having to resort to pokemon revolution. Than again i would never do that.

Ronald said:
So they cant improve? Gamecube sucked ass, lol.

It sucked ass because it is not an FPS game according to Retro. It is an Action Adventure game.

And no Ps3 has aweful gameplay. There is maybe like 1 game out for the PS3 that I can actually stand playing for an extended period of time.

(if paintballer turns this into another fanboy thread he officially likes dudes)

And 360 has almost every game online yes, which is probably why 99% of the games are hardly bareable.

Its just what i hear from a lot, people always say gameplay over graphics, yeah ps3 is pricy. But still i think if it had online i could finally say something when my friends bring up online play in an arguement without me having to resort to pokemon revolution. Than again i would never do that.

You could always tell them they are virgin4lyfe douchey nerds who need to take a shower instead of arguing over video game consoles. That's what I usually do.

But what is the wii doing to make its gameplay better than ps3's? I dont think just flicking a controller is much i was hopeing for more than that.

vagrant said:
You could always tell them they are virgin4lyfe douchey nerds who need to take a shower instead of arguing over video game consoles. That's what I usually do.

But arent you argueing right now over a game?

vagrant said:
It sucked ass because it is not an FPS game according to Retro. It is an Action Adventure game.

And no Ps3 has aweful gameplay. There is maybe like 1 game out for the PS3 that I can actually stand playing for an extended period of time.

(if paintballer turns this into another fanboy thread he officially likes dudes)

And 360 has almost every game online yes, which is probably why 99% of the games are hardly bareable.

I've only played the PS3 for a little while I'd hate to lose interest in it, but from the sound of it I may. :scared: You tell him vagrant!!!!

Yeah, but their motion sencing hasn't been that well layed out yet. So far its just been a flick here or a flick there.

Ronald said:
But arent you argueing right now over a game?

I'm not arguing over anything. And I said video game consoles.

Yeah, but their motion sencing hasn't been that well layed out yet. So far its just been a flick here or a flick there.

Then tell mommy you are tired of playing Super Monkey Ball and buy a new game.

A flick here and a flick there?

And im sorry but i dont have monkey ball. What games do you reccomend that are more then a flick here and a flick there?

Ronald said:
Godfather, Zelda, baseball, every wiisports title, Football, etc.

Godfather - aiming
Zelda - Gamecube Port but requires aiming/different attacks/horsey stuff
The bigs - More wiimote motions than any other wii game out there.

Back