CONTROLLER HELP! Please

nikkinack

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Hi Everyone,

It is Christmas morning and I finally got my wii. My sisters and I have played it many times at friends houses, but we have never gone through the initial setup. We tried just now, but for some reason our controllers (though we have synced both of them) the little hand won't appear on the screen. One of the hands would appear but we had to point the controller a completely different direction at a window, and so we moved it to our basement where sources of light wouldn't be an interference.

We have no obstructions, we are the optimal distance, we have synced everything...but nothing is working.

Can someone please help!?

THANK YOU!!!

Either you didn't plug in the sensor bar, or it's faulty. Try two candles set about a foot apart to make sure everything else is going good.

I agree the problem is with your sensor bar. A window provided the UV source and it "worked" so the Wiimotes are fine, so it has to be the sensor bar. I would try replugging it, checking for any kinks or sharp bends, anything sitting on it, etc. If that doesn't work, any 2 sources of UV will work until you can get a new sensor bar from Nintendo.

We didn't plug in the sensor bar!

HAHA

wow thank you SO much! We are so happy it wasn't a faulty one!!

Take care! Thanks again so much, you are a life saver!

Back