An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
No its not April the first yet

The DS has now sunk to a new all time high for game spam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Street_(Video_Game)
http://uk.gizmodo.com/2009/02/07/coronation_street_hitting_the.html#more
"Coronation Street is a national institution and was watched by over 78% of the UK television population in 2008. We receive thousands of fan letters enquiring about the series every month. We're responding to this huge demand by developing a range of exciting and innovative family-targeted products inspired by the show."
So
Hotpot anyone ?

It is games like this that make me proud to own a DS

Wait not proud
Whats the total opposite ?
Is the objective to cheat on your partner or something? I can't imagine how it'll work.
I think it will be a sims clone

What next
Eastenders ?
(With mic support for shouting RICKY!)

this is ridiculous.

everyone knows eastenders is better.

no but seriously, nintendo are out of control, all these **** release poor excuses for games make me realise more and more why my wii and ds gather all the dust they do

no but seriously, nintendo are out of control, all these **** release poor excuses for games make me realise more and more why my wii and ds gather all the dust they do

Nintendos "Quality" seal can now be bought

To be fair, Nintendo aren't making this game.

Nintendos "Quality" seal can now be bought
Oh come on, since when did the quality seal ever meant anything? They let crap like Milon's Secret Castle be released on the NES.

Back