Corruption on the High Street!

You will not find the VIP codes in any game that is not produced by Nintendo. Only first party products have these, third party developers like Ubisoft and LucasArts don't include them because they aren't really anything to do with Nintendo.

I thought I'd mention in case this is causing some sort of confusion. For the Wii you'll find the scratchcards in the console, controllers, Wii Play, Mario Strikers Charged, Big Brain Academy, Excite Truck and whichever other games are produced by Nintendo.

I severely doubt a high street chain is stealing VIP codes. I mean, seriously, there are better things to steal, we can't even convert stars to Wii Points yet. Besides, if you're purchasing games that have had the shrink wrap opened, then you need to pay more attention to what you're buying.

Evolve82 said:
I thought games came with a seal on them... the games I have bought do!

yeah if your game doesn'y have the plastic shrink wrap stuff just refuse to accept it, If they have opened them all go to another shop.

Evolve82 said:
I thought games came with a seal on them... the games I have bought do!
gamestop opens new games and puts the box's out and keeps the game behind the counter as a security measure. on occasion i get a game still wrapped from there, when they keep them in the glass case (very rare though)

Back