Could this be the last one of its kind?

well if Waluigis is so cool and destructive why was his first appearence in a tennis game?

Donnyp1141 said:
well if Waluigis is so cool and destructive why was his first appearence in a tennis game?
Did you play that game? He was awesome!

not exactly the point,I like Waluigi, but hes not rly the most threatening guy.....and he ddnt even make the active roster hes a cheap at

FRuMMaGe said:
Did you play that game? He was awesome!
no the best player on that game ( im sorry luigi but) it WAS PARATROOPER he was hell fast had the best dive and all that jazz:lol:

Donnyp1141 said:
not exactly the point,I like Waluigi, but hes not rly the most threatening guy.....and he ddnt even make the active roster hes a cheap at
What about when Waluigi destroyed the covenant and the flood single-handed?

Microsoft even made a game based on his exploits. I think it was called "Hello 3"

wachiefet0.jpg

FRuMMaGe said:

Microsoft even made a game based on his exploits. I think it was called "Hello 3"

wachiefet0.jpg
remember the big arrguement we had and u posted that pic i had about to p*** my self it was that funny

oh i see now......but on to your guy....ridley he would be good but his chances are like 33%, and who is geno and why does every1 want him in?

FRuMMaGe said:

wachiefet0.jpg
lmao :lol:
Waluigi would totally own masterchief

lol soryy bout that now back on topic well i hope this isn't the last onethey need to keep smash going till im twenty 8 years !!! well nealy 8 anyway

well were off topic so you guys might want to open a Waluigi thread or somthing b/c this one is dead

well....wouldnt it be funny and horrible if in the end the game was awful?

Back