Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

rishi 20 said:
i cant wait this is going to be ausome

im waiting for the blue light on my wii tommorow

Same here, but don't get your hopes up just in case! Plus, even if it does'nt come out for us but in Japan, it will still be good to get some more info and screenshots etc for when it does come out

brainiac said:
Like I said it may not even come out in Japan or anywhere else.

Didnt i say that? Are you actually me or something? Are you my conscience lol ?:lol:

No I said it in my first post in this thread.

Yes I am your concsience. "Tells Lee to go kill George Bush"

Lee does. :):):) LOL.

brainiac said:
No I said it in my first post in this thread.

Yes I am your concsience. "Tells Lee to go kill George Bush"

Lee does. :):):) LOL.

OMG, i have all this blood on my hands, what am i going to do? Tell me conscience!

OK...I hope it will come out generally soon (May-June) but noting after that - it shouldn't take that long to make this channel.

lee.jarratt said:
OMG, i have all this blood on my hands, what am i going to do? Tell me conscience!

Hmm! I dont care I wont be the one going to jail.
:mad5: burn! lOl

FR. said:
OK...I hope it will come out generally soon (May-June) but noting after that - it shouldn't take that long to make this channel.

Emm Its meant to be coming out tomorrow not May/June.

It saddens me how Nintendo is so hush-hush with their upcoming projects/releases. I'd like to know what's in the works, as I'm losing interest in my Wii.

Finding out about new channels/VC games as they are released seems silly to me.

Scofco said:
It saddens me how Nintendo is so hush-hush with their upcoming projects/releases. I'd like to know what's in the works, as I'm losing interest in my Wii.

Finding out about new channels/VC games as they are released seems silly to me.

They only do this to surprise people, who knew about the 'everybody votes' channel? No one but hell i bet people liked the surprise. I know i did, no matter how crap the channel is, it's still a channel...

Back