Create a game!!!

whahaha and then you can wander around on your yoshi as a lonely dino boy
and kill sony fanboys and ps3,s walking around the streets triyng to take over the world of nintendo

and it needs to support wifi
and the name should be like.. um gtn( grand theft nintendo) XD

Your character is a kid.....a kid swamp mutant! The odd thing is, when you get to the end of the 1st half of the game the good guy goes evil and you start playing as the bad guy. Now it's a lose-lose situation because if either of ya'll win then the world ends up being conquered anyways.

What will our fearless hero do now?!

go to the toilet and read the news paper when he founds out that he needs to go to the mario family and ask don mario for some back up XD

the hero is some fat sweaty bald guy that roams around looking for japanese schoolgirls that threaten to take over the world. he grabs them, ties them up and beats them with a paddle

Stallyon said:
the hero is some fat sweaty bald guy that roams around looking for japanese schoolgirls that threaten to take over the world. he grabs them, ties them up and beats them with a paddle
Hentai perve much?

This should go under Board Games

You have a little ape with 6 arms every game has that (I.E. Daxter & Clank) oh wait just sony ones

The hero goes to jail because he killed the japanese schoolgirl. And at the prison his boss says this to him:
"Human beens are making mistakes all the time, do not be sad for this girl. I've discovered that your mother has a disease,... I'm sorry to tell you this... she has cancer..."

and he gets a panic attack and then he wants to join the dark site cuss they have cookies XD

BUT LOOK!!!! A giant Ps3 has come to take over the world and take 700 dollars for no good reason YOU MUST DEFEAT HIM!!!!

everybody is laak aaaaa and omg and wtf and everybody is in panic and the hero gets ready but cant defeat the giant sony money sucking killing machine...so you need to travel al around the world gathering every single nintendo charecter that ever existed to fight with you!!!!!

and like in half life, you randomly see g man at random places... except hes a random small green dude with retarded arms and he always go's ... BLLLEEUEHUEHUEH

Back