Crystal Canyon

Cyanide

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
Does anybody else hate this map? I just friggen hate how it takes away team members of yours. I really wish they would have never made such a horrible map.

Ya know? I actually like it.

I was recently invited to a match in CC but my opponent managed to take the "take away team members" thing off.

D'ya want a match? 004410 437966 - MSC2k8.com

Duriias said:
Ya know? I actually like it.

I was recently invited to a match in CC but my opponent managed to take the "take away team members" thing off.

D'ya want a match? 004410 437966 - MSC2k8.com

Sure! Added you, add me too

-485488 128460

Hey Guys,

I actually like Crystal Canyon. It makes the game more challenging when you only have 2 or 3 members on your team.
If the ball gets sent to on end of the field, its kinda funny, cuz it takes a few minutes until someone runs up and gets the ball lol:p

I like it for another reason too, and that's because it sometimes takes away the Captains, which allows for no Mega Strikes, which some ppl hate (I like the ocasional Mega Strike personally).

Anyone what to have a good, close match with me?
I'm up for some competition!

My Friend Code for Strikers is: 481146 047743

Send me a PM or post a reply on this thread, I'll see it eventually:p:thumbsup:!

It's my favourite map too. It's sooo easy if you have fast moving players. =)

it's where you play diddy kong in story mode and it's one of the random maps on Ranked.

I freaking love Crystal Canyon. I feel really confident on there, and so it's a great relief to see it often, especially if I'm having a particularly crappy season!
Also, it makes Diddy Kong's challenge beatable.

Back