Current hardware bargains (mostly UK)

Then there would be no point in owning a Nintendo.

They could do a Sega

The less systems I've to purchase the better, but I really wouldn't want Ninty t' go the route of Sega. Not because they're forced to via anythin' like financial issues, at the very least. As the article mentions it'd spiritually destroy the company for years t' come and probably even distance the fanbase. I also dread t' think what'l happen if both Sony and Microsod's machines are utter **** and I'll need t' buy one of 'em to get my Nintendo fix.

My nightmares aside, like hell this'l happen. :lol:

Sebastian is having his wildest wet dream, in no lifetime will Nintendo start making first party titles on other platforms it's been like that since the original NES days.

It's more like a fools wishful thinking than a rumor or speculation hoping to play Nintendo's AAA first party titles and franchises without purchasing Nintendo's hardware, right.

Iwata already stated despite the slow sales, the price for the Wii U will remain the same and for good reason since Nintendo is loosing money for every Wii U console sold.

If you've been with Nintendo since the NES days then you'd know the phrase, Get N or Get Out!..nuff said.

Last edited:
^They already did do.

Donkey Kong and Mario made it onto different platforms in the 8 bit days

^ Which was the last one? A lot of things have happened in the past, but it's not really relevant to modern times. The most non-Nintendo place you will see any of it's characters/franchises is on kids clothes or MK Arcade!

No price drop any time soon, but that depends what you see as soon. I could see one this holiday, or maybe same price with a Mario Kart or Mario Universe (one of these has to come this year) bundled in.

^ Which was the last one? A lot of things have happened in the past, but it's not really relevant to modern times. The most non-Nintendo place you will see any of it's characters/franchises is on kids clothes or MK Arcade!

No price drop any time soon, but that depends what you see as soon. I could see one this holiday, or maybe same price with a Mario Kart or Mario Universe (one of these has to come this year) bundled in.
Even Sega games made it onto other consoles in the past

This weekend I held Shinobi on the NES in my hands

I don't think Nintendo will ever follow the path of Sega. They carry too many great 1st party titles to topple. I don't think the Wii U would cause something like that though.

I don't think Sega will ever follow the path of Atari. They carry too many great 1st party titles to topple. I don't think the Dreamcast would cause something like that though.

Ok maybe not

Not yet anyway

Back