cyber bike problem

tokyad

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2010
fife
trying hard to set up my cyber bike however cant seem to get it to work. How do you get it to start. does not seem to respond. What am I doing wrong it looks so good.
tammy

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure not many people here own a bike just for the Wii.

Didn't the thing come with instruction?

trying hard to set up my cyber bike however cant seem to get it to work. How do you get it to start. does not seem to respond. What am I doing wrong it looks so good.
tammy
Make sure you have selected the right controller(gamecube) on the screen. I had mine delivered yesterday, had a 1 hours go on it now it doesn't work properly. The handlebars are not responding and bike veers left only. Phoned to get a replacement, and guess what.. they out of stock again.

have you conected the black connecters together inside the tube of the handlebars correctly? and also the gamecube connecter cable, try putting in into another port on top of the wii console

i've tried putting into other ports and still no joy ?
i've tried the program button , light flashes but no joy .
i take it it should start using the ' A ' button
but i have tried using the start button all plugs seem to be ok i've tried disconnecting them and reconnecting with no joy

tammy

ps, tried phoning helpline but no connection there either

yup tech support.. all you get is that they cannot locate an expert, load of rubbish, very dissapointed. You probably wont get any joy from argos either as they are out of stock =(

i get to the screen and only have the option of the remote
I spent all day trying different ways to get it to work,I think Ive finally sussed it out,Wii controller in right hand and the numchuck in the left hand,as the game counts down 3-2-1-0 you then hit the A button all the time,and steering with the numchuck controller,the pedalling part is up to you,but as you get into the game you actually think you are pedalling,Dont ask me how the controls on the handle bars work Im still working on that,the instructions are from planet Mars !!!

Back