Embarrassing/Funny Stories

A couple years ago my friend and I were sitting outside on the trunk of my car while waiting for someone to take us golfing a old volkswagen starts to slow down as they approach (sp) us and before they pass us the passenger in the car chucks a water balloon at my friend.

one day i went to a grocery store in toronto their was a women bending down and i accedentily touched her ass and that women goes and tells her husband and he comes up to me and starts yelling and i respond by saying "its a free country" and then i ran away thank god hee was fat :ciappa:

I got another one!! One time, I was sick, and I went to the living room, my dog came up while I was sitting down on the couch, aannndd, I threw up on me and my dog....poor-son-of-a.....

once a few weeks ago when it was hurricane winds in the uk i was walking home from school and i heared (sp)? a big snapping/cracking sound behind me so i turn around and all i saw was a big branch infront of me getting bigger then WHAM it whacked me right in the face and knocked me down this verry hard and verry long set of concrete steps with everyone laughing their heads off.

not verry good moment for me

I totally one time was eating soup, and I was for some reason making this weird noise while slurping the soup... and I was told later that it sounded like I was having sex.

when i was like nine i was at a candlelight service on christmas eve and everybody was praying then all of a sudden a let out a huge fart and me and my sister couldn't stop laughing the whole night i wasn't that embarrased

Back