New Year

I usually go to the pub and get absolutely smashed, but I'll be doing things a bit different this year...some broad's having a party so I'll just be getting wasted there. Nice.

Theres WAY too many options in my local area. So I think I'll go on a party hunt til I find one with the right mix, and the right mates.

Last New Year's Eve, two poeple were passed out by 9pm. And we found another mate asleep under his car hugging his wheel. Was a night I wont forget anytime soon... what i remember of it anyway.

If I'm not working, I'll probably be staying at home.. Unless of course my friends have something planned..

i have a house party with my family here in virginia and we just rejoice and celebrate and party till we all fall asleep, lol

Haaappy New Year! I won't be saying it when the ball drops this year! Sadly, only because I'm going to Orlando over my cousins house. Honestly, boring. ): They have a HUGE house, with nothing in it! Well, two TVs, and one computer. But the computer is off. Lol. So yeah. Thats what I'm doing!

... not playing CounterStrike, or on Steam, or wishing others a Happy New Year. ):

Just Stayin In The House!:( Havin A Huge Party Tomorrow Tho!:smilewinkgrin:
Gonna Try And Get Hammered Wivout Gettin Caught By My Mum!:lol: Jkin!

I'm not doing anything, playing my Wii and hanging around on these forums. I like don't to party tbh everyone I know loves to drink (thus, I doubt I'd have anything to do but watch them all). To everyone else though, have fun.

My family and I usually just watch various movies until midnight. It's pretty fun if there's one I specifically want to see.

Well... that was the quickest NYE ever! We started having food at 9:30... played some guitar hero and had drinks and next thing you know its 11:45...Then we got into the heavier drinking cranked some music, and the next thing you know its 4am.... Still a good night, just went too fast :p

Hope everyone has a great '08!

Back