cyprus wii

donita@tal

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
My grandson is comeing from Cyprus to the U.K. to stay with me for Christmas. Will his Nintendo Wii , bought in Cyprus work or will he be wasteing his time bringing it

it will work as Cyprus and UK are both european countries...!!

(i'm from cyprus...... ;p)

lenitao3 said:
it will work as Cyprus and UK are both european countries...!!

(i'm from cyprus...... ;p)

One of our best friends is from Cyprus - she and her husband have been trying to get us to go over them with for years!

I'm a Cypriot too :D

I live in the UK but I bought my Wii from Cyprus and it works just fine...the only difference is that the plug is the 2 pin version and not the usual British 3 pin one. Just get an adapter and it'll be fine....

KoolKat said:
I'm a Cypriot too :D

I live in the UK

No kidding! Our good friends from the aforementioned post - she is from Cyprus from grew up in London.

We really need to take them up on their offer - it looks amazing, plus knowing someone from the area always gives you better access to the real local/traditional/cultural resources.

We were just at their house a couple of weeks ago, and she did one of her famous traditional Greek dinners - the table had food as far as the eye could see (she only cooks for 10, no less, hahaha!!)

I'll have to remember to mention to them about all the Cyrusineans I found on a videogame messageboard!

Arrienn said:
Where is Cyprus?

cynew.gif

Hey guys
I'm in cyprus too so if any of you have managed to set-up the wii to work with Cyta on the speedtouch modem supplied with i-choice do let me know

Back