damn it

mikeylikesit said:
Or just calm the hell down and realize that no matter how frustrating it may be, its JUST A VIDEO GAME.

If your Wii reported to you that your mother was dying of cancer I can imagine getting pissed off and going all OfficeSpace on it, but come on. Your failure to get Link through to a certain point in the game or your failure to get a high score in Supermonkeyball does not warrant destruction of expensive hardware.

Next time just hit a pillow or something.

And keep in mind it is the post holiday season. Lots and lots of people found Wiis under their Christmas trees/hannukah bushes and ran out to go get more wiimotes and other accessories. I had to drive to 5 stores to find a component able yesterday and eventually found a Madcatz cable at Game Crazy. During my search every store I walked into had Wiimotes and Nunchucks available.

Keep the search up. You'll find one sooner or later.

Nobody has channukah bushes. Well, some people do, but most Jewish people laugh at em.

I went to EB a few days ago and saw tons of extra "placeholders" for wiimotes that you take up there and exchange for one on the wall. Deceptive, for they had nothing left but the classic controller!

niidawii said:
Nobody has channukah bushes. Well, some people do, but most Jewish people laugh at em.

I was just being PC. I'm well aware that hannukah bushes are rare. I'm jewish and all we have is a menorah.

broken...

You can go to the Ninetendo.com site and purchase direct, just picked up a 2nd pair myself.

EVERYWHERE I GO...THE PEOPLE ALWAYS YELL

i went to 12 stores that sell wii stuff in london, canada...

almost every store had wiimotes, classic, point no nunchuks

2 stores even had 3 wiis each

I have a spare one that was sent to me in error but I'm too scared to post it to you in case you come round and smash my face in when Link gets killed...

Back