DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

i finally got DBZ2 and it is absolutely amazing!:cornut:

My mate bought it yesterday. I am still undecided about it. The gameplay is excellent, and it is fantastic to play with my Classic Controller.

The multiplayer however, seems to be a bit broken. Characters have different amounts of health, which seems to be the most important factor. My friends and I play multiplayer games at Uni a lot, mostly Super Smash Brothers. We thought this would be a great game to play, but if we are all going to pick the same character, simply because he/she is the strongest, then the game will not last too long.

Hopefully once we have unlocked all of the characters, there will be enough of them at the same level that we will have plenty of choice.

The other thing that semi-annoys me, is that Androids regenerate energy over time. So they don't need to get distance from their enemy and then charge. They can keep their opponent in combat while their power continues to increase, letting them easily dominate a fight.

But I guess we'll see soon.

Is this game worth getting if i never really watched the series, watch one episode i think.
So i'm just asking wether its a good beat em up that a non dragonball z watcher could play?
Thanks

You should get it even if you never watch the show.
There is a feature in the game where you can learn about the show called, "Dragon Library".

Btw, I am the master at playing BT2 Wii. :smilewinkgrin:

yeah you should get it diamond dog it is an amazing game and the story mode lasts you for a while and 120 characters=COOL!

Back