Dead Rising question

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
the story mode doesnt interest me at all, all i want to do is kill zombies for hours at a time, i know you can unlock this mode after beating the story, but ive died twice now during the story mode and i was pretty far into it and im not about to go back anytime soon and complete the story mode. it's a pain in my ass and i just wanna mess around.

so is there some kind of cheat to unlock the other mode?

SensesFail said:
the story mode doesnt interest me at all, all i want to do is kill zombies for hours at a time, i know you can unlock this mode after beating the story, but ive died twice now during the story mode and i was pretty far into it and im not about to go back anytime soon and complete the story mode. it's a pain in my ass and i just wanna mess around.

so is there some kind of cheat to unlock the other mode?
You have to complete the story mode with the FULL ending. Look on gamefaqs.

Also, it's not hard, just save regularly. Check your map, you can save in ANY toilet at ANY time.

Also, 56,000 zombie kills gives you the megaman costume! It's awesome!

yeah, right after i posted "i wont be going back anytime soon to complete the story mode" i went back and played it over again from the first save point.. lol its really not that hard its just not taht good, i want to kill zombies..and thats it.

another question, if i do no side quests can i still beat the game or will it be impossible or way too hard?

I started playing this game again too ,but the damn tiny text on my SDTV pisses me off.

oh i know! stupid text is rediculous, i have an HDTV but i dont use it for 360.

Back