Death Mountain Goron guy?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
How do you get past that one guy at the start of the mountain? I try grabing him but that doesn't stop him from knocking me off

Walk back, the chief guy will talk to you and tell you to go back to your villiage and talk to the chief there. He will teach you something & give you a way to cheat :p

BlightedArt said:
Death Mountain? So... that thing about Kakariko is true?!?!?! :D :D :D
yeppers...

er so I'm at the end, or atleast near the end, of the Mountains..

I'm being blocked by some big Wii-Shaped rock with a metal chain you pull...
I always fail to make it in time..

Where are these pillars in which Minda speaks of?

Thanks

the pillars of fire that spit up from the lava. you just gotta time it so you can run straight to where you need to go with out stoping for the pillars of fire to go away

Mitch2025 said:
the pillars of fire that spit up from the lava. you just gotta time it so you can run straight to where you need to go with out stoping for the pillars of fire to go away
that's not what I meant

I'm deep in the Mountains and to get in a door I need to get in a cage but the only apparent entrence is through this hole in the cage... But to get though I need to move a big block and when I do it slides back before I can get in:tard:

i know. you pull the big block but dont let go untill the fire pillars are down. that way you can get into the cage without stoping and make it before the block slides back and closes the path

StevenNevets said:
yeppers...

er so I'm at the end, or atleast near the end, of the Mountains..

I'm being blocked by some big Wii-Shaped rock with a metal chain you pull...
I always fail to make it in time..

Where are these pillars in which Minda speaks of?

Thanks

that spot with the chain n rock u need to pull isnt near the end. its almsot at the 1st of the death mountain mines..lol

Back