Death Note anime

If you buy it off ebay it will be a bootleg
Its not out in the usa yet

Theres only 12 eps at the mowment

Darkprinny said:
If you buy it off ebay it will be a bootleg
Its not out in the usa yet
HERE is a link where you can buy a legit Region free english sub dvd of the Live Action Movie

as for the anime, evevn though there are only 12 episodes made right now, they could just make a vol. 1 disc sets in the US for the time being, then hopefully right away when the series ends, a complete box set

What
Its not dubbed yet (licenced thow)
itll be the subbers your useing

I have been "recieving" death note through "other means" I can't explain these on the forum - but I have watched up to episode 14 so far and I am loving this series.

to the people who are caught up/read the manga (LIKE SPOILER ALERT): isn't Misa a crazy Stalker girl...watching scenes with her I can't help but hear Crazy Stalker girl by the Arrogant worms in my head every time I see her.

You mean torrents
Where inthe uk we wont get it till it ends in the us
(2 years from now)

Darkprinny said:
You mean torrents
Where inthe uk we wont get it till it ends in the us
(2 years from now)

yes Dark Prinny I mean torrents...

I don't count as stealing if it isn't available in the UK. that is my logic...also I am watching the episode of Battlestar Galactica I have already seen from america on sky one so it is win win...plus I buy DVDs.

kiraownsurmom said:
u no wen da second dubbed movie will b out cause like they were in production a week apart i think an only da first 1 is dubbed...i want my Last Name out!!!(last name as in the movie)

sub titling movies usually happens after the DVD is released - the movie was released back in October at the cinema from what I remember. So we will have to wait till the DVD is out so that people can rip it and then sub it.

Just remembered that I can't find movie 10 of Detective Conan - which came out in May...so like the people say - it takes time.

Back