Death Note Question, Volume/Season 1 - SPOILERS

You know, it creeps me out whenever someone says Light was doing the right thing. His concept of justice was reduced to 'anyone who got in his way' by the time L showed up.

I disagree. Light did say on numerous times that he would kill all the FBI agents if necessary to protect him self, but from what iv seen up to (ep 22) he has never gone through and done it because something else has happened. Which means that if put on the spot, he may not of actually killed the innocent agents. However my memory could be a bit shaded so im not 1000% sure.
Also if your going to talk about plot that happened after ep 22 (when Misa helps reveal who kira is), please warp it in a spoiler.

I disagree. Light did say on numerous times that he would kill all the FBI agents if necessary to protect him self, but from what iv seen up to (ep 22) he has never gone through and done it because something else has happened. Which means that if put on the spot, he may not of actually killed the innocent agents. However my memory could be a bit shaded so im not 1000% sure.
Also if your going to talk about plot that happened after ep 22 (when Misa helps reveal who kira is), please warp it in a spoiler.
I think your memory is a bit shaded. Remember what happened to Raye Penbar and Naomi Misora?

mmmm yeah
it was a good ending though
even though i still liked light a bit.
it was sad, but they made it look really good and stuff :D
[/COLOR]
[/B]

Back