Deleted posts

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
I have noticed that many of my posts have been deleted, or simply do not appear in the thread. I am still subscribed to the threads. Is it a site glitch or do admins go through and delete posts?

The admin or the mods go through and delete posts.
i0n is the only Admin and you can tell who the mods are because they have a mushroom beside their name.

What is the point of having a forum if posts are deleted?

Jorge said:
What is the point of having a forum if posts are deleted?
Because a lot of times, posts will have material that we don't want here.
This includes spam, flaming, trolling, advertising, and a lot of other things.
You can check out the forum rules by clicking the link in my sig, and it will tell you exactly what should and should not be posted.

Major Tom said:
I was also having this problem. Just refresh the page or reset the cookies.
Actually what was wrong was that his posts were getting deleted by moderators.

Yeah, i had a post deleted one, and i can honestly say that there was nothing wrong with what was in it.

At least from what i remember..

Prez said:
you can tell who the mods are because they have a mushroom beside their name.

<<Except me

I has no power
Just this red mushroom

Yes, Darkprinny, you are very special.
Posts get deleted from time to time. It doesn't really matter does it? There was obviously a reason for it being deleted.

If there is something posted that violates the rules then shouldn't appropriate measures be taken (i.e. warning or ban) and not just delete their post. There are a number of threads posted weekly (that I can't count on my fingers and toes) that should be deleted. Users should at least be notified of their deleted posts.

motherbrainrulez said:
i said i dont like babies and it kept gettin deleted
That was deleted because basically the whole world was flaming you because of it. So, even though it wasn't breaking the rule's itself, it was still deleted with the flames.

Mods don't just delete anything. If they delete something it's for a reason.

Same as when somebody gets banned..then they moan and say they didn't do anything. But they obviously did or they wouldn't get banned..there's always a reason simple as.

Back