Deleted posts

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao yes i patrol the streets and this forum (although others cant stand me for being CORRECT- however when i am wrong i gracefully admit it :) )

its all good. :cornut:

lol I really didnt know that she was serious. Oh well its better to be correct than to live in denial. But when you can admit your wrong then, your a very mature person who understand what life is about.... But if you gone shoot me, shoot me in the butt(right cheek, lower corner)! lol

hotpotato78 said:
lol I really didnt know that she was serious. Oh well its better to be correct than to live in denial. But when you can admit your wrong then, your a very mature person who understand what life is about.... But if you gone shoot me, shoot me in the butt(right cheek, lower corner)! lol

yup its true- read the thread "ask a cop" explains everything since it seems like you missed alot ;)

in any event, i learned that from my dad growing up. "its better to shut up and let everyone think youre an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it"

so if i didnt understand something dont talk out of your ass about it to later be called out that you were wrong. always read up on whatever you can so you sound educated and if youre wrong, correct whats wrong and stand corrected. :) it makes you a better person and builds character.

im quite analytical. i always point the finger at myself to see where i may have messed up as oppossed to finding the scape goat to blame.

"here endeth the lesson" (anyone know the movie line? :ihih: )

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yup its true- read the thread "ask a cop" explains everything since it seems like you missed alot ;)

in any event, i learned that from my dad growing up. "its better to shut up and let everyone think youre an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it"

so if i didnt understand something dont talk out of your ass about it to later be called out that you were wrong. always read up on whatever you can so you sound educated and if youre wrong, correct whats wrong and stand corrected. :) it makes you a better person and builds character.

im quite analytical. i always point the finger at myself to see where i may have messed up as oppossed to finding the scape goat to blame.

"here endeth the lesson" (anyone know the movie line? :ihih: )

I agree with you all the way. that does make you a better person. that's something i dont do either, i will always try to ask myself whaat i could have done, but i'm not going to blame no one for something i had control over... but yeah it loved like i missed alot. I will go look through that thread in a few.

A young lady with brains and she's a cop. hmmm i hope your not smoking hot like your gun because you might be breaking some necks everywhere you go. you would have that total package...." Damnnnnnnnnnnn she look good! shoot me please lol" lol

hotpotato78 said:
I agree with you all the way. that does make you a better person. that's something i dont do either, i will always try to ask myself whaat i could have done, but i'm not going to blame no one for something i had control over... but yeah it loved like i missed alot. I will go look through that thread in a few.

A young lady with brains and she's a cop. hmmm i hope your not smoking hot like your gun because you might be breaking some necks everywhere you go. you would have that total package...." Damnnnnnnnnnnn she look good! shoot me please lol" lol

off subject but heres me

im obviously on the left ;) that handsome devil in the pic next to me is the other cop in my life lol

i appreciate the compliments.

back on target here, always think 2x about what you are going to post. if you feel it will be deleted than keep it to yourself. if you feel the person who started your thread or the person you are quoting should knwo this tidbit of information then PM them.

always make things private through messaging than public and in disaster :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
off subject but heres me

im obviously on the left ;) that handsome devil in the pic next to me is the other cop in my life lol

i appreciate the compliments.

back on target here, always think 2x about what you are going to post. if you feel it will be deleted than keep it to yourself. if you feel the person who started your thread or the person you are quoting should knwo this tidbit of information then PM them.

always make things private through messaging than public and in disaster :)

thank you lol i know it was you on the left lol.:thumbsup: but back on course yeah Pm the person if that is the case. but yeah i try not to say anything out the way. But yeah you got a point. i agree with you. If you are not sure then dont say it

Back