Deleted posts

Darkprinny said:
<<Except me

I has no power
Just this red mushroom

How did you get a red mushroom there? does it have to do with your post count? they should make you a mini mod lmao. But mannn you have alot of post

i dont mind if posts get deleted to be honest ( well depending on how long it took etc )

hotpotato78 said:
How did you get a red mushroom there? does it have to do with your post count? they should make you a mini mod lmao. But mannn you have alot of post

It was becuase im a long time user
I also say ello to allmost every one

Darkprinny said:
It was becuase im a long time user
I also say ello to allmost every one

so are you to say that red shrooms make you friendly? :) youre a good kid prinny

Well, to the whole "I see alot of threads that need to be deleted" deal, that's mainly because most (if not all) mods don't have powers in each section.

Me for example, can only police Wii General Chat. (But I'm content with it. I get just about 5 "Reported Post from Nintendo Wii Forum" e-mails a day. I just wish I had me some power over in that there PS3 section.)

Trulen said:
Well, to the whole "I see alot of threads that need to be deleted" deal, that's mainly because most (if not all) mods don't have powers in each section.

Me for example, can only police Wii General Chat. (But I'm content with it. I get just about 5 "Reported Post from Nintendo Wii Forum" e-mails a day. I just wish I had me some power over in that there PS3 section.)

i like the term you use...."police" i would of went for "heavy enforcement" makes you sound more "tactical" ;)

ive seen that and prez has told me about it too. like ill PM prez with a thread that is going sour and hell say "cant do anything its not in my section" and hell notify say you or mitch or anyone else. either way it gets done

and hey, everyone wish they had more powers :devil:

The whole deleting this is annoying, it's like cheating with gameshark in a game.

En4Neo said:
The whole deleting this is annoying, it's like cheating with gameshark in a game.

Yeah the whole idea of deleting a post and thread is annoying for real though. I mean deleting whole thread that has already been start is completely just wrong. I feel like if they are going to delete a post, delete the nasty posts out the thread but don't delete the whole thread...... I just can not see how people just report a post they are not in. Haven't said a word. Sometimes it looks like people go around just to find threads and post to report. What are they, Police? lol kinda sucks to know that we have undercover police in this joint lmao. This stuff is funny. But i agree with you 100%

The post that made me create this thread was in the "22 month old baby kicks ass on the Wii" thread. I simply replied "But he lost every match" and it was deleted. If that is a violation of any rule please inform me.

Oh and the whole "No external links" in a siggy is RETARDED.

hotpotato78 said:
Yeah the whole idea of deleting a post and thread is annoying for real though. I mean deleting whole thread that has already been start is completely just wrong. I feel like if they are going to delete a post, delete the nasty posts out the thread but don't delete the whole thread...... I just can not see how people just report a post they are not in. Haven't said a word. Sometimes it looks like people go around just to find threads and post to report. What are they, Police? lol kinda sucks to know that we have undercover police in this joint lmao. This stuff is funny. But i agree with you 100%

Lol well Loose Cannon is a cop :)

And say i0n posts about some news about a new game or something, but then a member posts about exactly the same thing a minute or two later well what would be the point in having two threads just like that. This is one reason why whole threads get deleted really.

surfinrach90 said:
Lol well Loose Cannon is a cop :)

And say i0n posts about some news about a new game or something, but then a member posts about exactly the same thing a minute or two later well what would be the point in having two threads just like that. This is one reason why whole threads get deleted really.

:lol: yea loose cannon might be, you see the name lol!

But it wasn't like that when it was deleted. But honestly i really don't see the need for all the snitching all the time(i'm not accusin you loosecannon). If you have something to do with the thread and you got offended then thats kinda cool. But if you had nothing to do with it then just leave alone. But its all good though lol

surfinrach90 said:
No..Loose Cannon really is a cop lol :)

:) Well shoot me in my leg and lay me down lmao. I thought you was joking and meaning only on the site. Well you got me there lol. It's cool mann. your a cool dudette

hotpotato78 said:
:) Well shoot me in my leg and lay me down lmao. I thought you was joking and meaning only on the site. Well you got me there lol. It's cool mann. your a cool dudette

lmao yes i patrol the streets and this forum (although others cant stand me for being CORRECT- however when i am wrong i gracefully admit it :) )

its all good. :cornut:

ETA- youre not accusing. no one who said that? dont worry.:) only time i EVER report someone to prez and ill be honest here i constantly PM him for things that should be deleted or locked (mostly locked i dont really tell him to delete certain quotes by users they do that at their own disgression). for instance constant flame wars (internet BS battle fights) or spam users.

those types of things i dont appreciate and i will not hesitate to either say something on here or PM a mod to lock the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back