desicions....desicions

WII60

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
what shall i get dbz or mario strikers charged?....

can someone who has dbz tall me how long the game is, replay value etc

how good the gameplay is?
replay value?
mini games?
2 player?

etc...lol jks

it looks really good but ive never had a football game and dont know if i'll like it, i'm not really into football either..

ok,
Gameplay is good, easy to get used to, you can play through 1 player mode unlocking stuff, you can play with a mate and have loads of fun, online will be addictive.
Graphics are quite good. replay value,nfrom what i heard, you wont be able to put it down all summer.
the game will be so cool! Get it man!
lee

Yeh, everyone will be talking about it when its out! Do the decent thing and get it, you wont regret it man!
btw it got 91% in ONM so it must be good!
lee

Unless you have a friend that plays with you dbz has pretty much no replay imo. The game is super easy and its retarded how stupid the computers are. I love the fighting system personally but computers stand no chance at all against combos and I dont know anyone else that has played it all the way through. Its one of those games where if you're too good people wont play you because it isnt any fun.

^^
ye i'll go with mario strikers!

and willc, i know what you mean, i played the old ones aggainst my friend ( who is amazing ) and even though it was good, it got boring because he knew all of the special moves!

Back