Desktop Tower Defense: compete against Wiichat members

Wiinter

Audentes fortuna iuvat
Apr 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
8745-5143-2651-5351
Desktop Tower Defense

For those of you who haven't played it before:

"Creeps" come from one end of the screen and try to pass thru to the other in waves of about 20 (boss waves are smaller in number but higher in health) every 20 or so seconds, you set up a maze of weapons to kill them before they get across. You can let as many as 20 through before the game ends. You get money from killing them to buy new towers or to upgrade your old ones. You get bonus points for sending waves early, and 25 points for every life you have left at the end.

The leaderboards can also be grouped, so you can enter wiichat and compare your scores with other members. You can also click on someone else's username and see what formation their using.

dktdpm4.jpg

If you start on easy, you only have one wave of ten coming from left to right. Once you're on normal you have waves coming from both the left and the top. You can only submit high scores on Normal and higher. The Hard level gives creeps a +50% health.

Anyone think they can top my score?

Ah, I have played this many times. I can beat medium mode all the way through. My friend beat hard mode a few days ago. This is a really addicting game BEWARE! lol.

hmm
rip offs of wc3 TDs
id rather play them on wc3 where they are deeper and better -_-

Sovieto said:
hmm
rip offs of wc3 TDs
id rather play them on wc3 where they are deeper and better -_-

More "inspired by" than ripped off. The author acknowledges the source.

Course, if you can't compete, then you have to call it something unflattering.

Wiinter said:
More "inspired by" than ripped off. The author acknowledges the source.

Course, if you can't compete, then you have to call it something unflattering.
??who said i couldnt compete
and im glad they acknowledge the source

Sovieto said:
??who said i couldnt compete
and im glad they acknowledge the source

I'm glad as well, I don't much like rip-offs myself.

Of course, if you can compete, there's a grouped leaderboard named wiichat waiting for your evidence. I'd be happy to eat crow if I've misjudged. :aureola:

Back