Dewy's Adventure

Dewy_Fan93

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!!
Jun 29, 2007
is anyone getting it it comes out soon!!!sept/4/07 hurry and pre-order it at gamestop and get a dewy plushie.

I thought elebits was pretty cool, even though I resented it at first, but this game just takes the cake for the most childish game for the wii yet...Sorry but I don't think I could even watch someone play this game

Marioman said:
I thought elebits was pretty cool, even though I resented it at first, but this game just takes the cake for the most childish game for the wii yet...Sorry but I don't think I could even watch someone play this game

see i would prefer a game be fun, utilize the wii mote in a way that improves the gameplay, and be childish over a game that tries to incorporate the wiimote, isn't as fun, as is more of an adult (teen) game.

i just think konami has the right idea. i liked elebits because it was the kind of game that was only possible on the wii. if everything i've read is true, this game will be along the same lines, but more in depth and more polished as their development team has had longer to work on this one.

lackluster dj said:
see i would prefer a game be fun, utilize the wii mote in a way that improves the gameplay, and be childish over a game that tries to incorporate the wiimote, isn't as fun, as is more of an adult (teen) game.

i just think konami has the right idea. i liked elebits because it was the kind of game that was only possible on the wii. if everything i've read is true, this game will be along the same lines, but more in depth and more polished as their development team has had longer to work on this one.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

is this like some elaborate attempt at spam???

*in game show host voice* "reserve your copy now and get a free plushy while supplies last!"

no it's not i just want people to try it "dont judge a book by the cover"

lol i know, but there's a difference between tellin ppl they should try a game, and trying to bribe ppl to buy a game.

what is dewy's adventure about?

TortillaChip520 said:
what is dewy's adventure about?
What is SMG about?
The answer is pretty much nothing.

They both have amazing graphics for the Wii and awsome game-play utilizing the Wii controlls, that's the whole point.

Back