Did I hear right?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
That Umbrella Chronicles and the Wii zapper are out in the US already. If so how good is the game with the zapper, has it got alot of play time to it as it says? Did the zapper come out at the same time? Umbrella Chronicles out this Friday here in the UK but the zapper is out next Friday.

Yes, they are both out. Can't help you with how good they are, haven't picked them up yet (too many good games coming out all at once, not that I'm complaining).

I think Umbrella Chronicles came out before the Wii Zapper though. I saw RE on store shelves before I started seeing the Zappers.

Why wouldn't they release both at the same time. I was expecting some kind of pack with the game and zapper, but all I see is that zelda game and the zapper.

the wii zapper is really awsome, tho it can be hard to get comfortable with some people, umbrella cronicles, i havent gotton yet, but i have heard good things about it, i recomend both.

Umbrella Chronicles is a really fun game. I set my difficulty level to hard the first day I got it and it took me about.......well, I don't want to say how long, but the game does have a lot of replay value. Different path ways, items and files to collect, upgrading weapons, beating your records, etc. I thought we were going to get a pack with REUC as well, but of course as always, that is a Japanese only pack. As for the zapper I will not be picking it up. The game is just as fun without it.

how much is the zapper?
hiMe is considering it...to shoot her litle brat of a sister

haha it comes free with link's crossbow training
yay weeee~^_^~

Back