did you know

martini178

Oldschoolgamer
Jul 17, 2006
in a box under your stairs
Wii Online Code
6382-2254-4972-9993
did you know that the ps3 will have no regional lockout chip ??? and it will run linux .. i just found this out and i think its pretty cool i just hope the linux doesnt turn out like their last try with it ... that would = axed

well the 360 doesnt its down to the companys

yep i heard it was because of the blue ray disk's capacity so they could store different laungages on it and to reduce the number of consoles being modded

Does that work for movies too? Because they are gonna be in 3 regions for blu-ray and having the first affordable player (the ps3) not having region-coding would sort of kill that idea from the off

RhythmGen said:
Does that work for movies too? Because they are gonna be in 3 regions for blu-ray and having the first affordable player (the ps3) not having region-coding would sort of kill that idea from the off

Sorry, they're still using region coded Blu-Ray discs (looks like we'll have to wait for region free players to come out again...).

and for blue ray films to come out

But not all movie companies r gonna want to make their dvd's blueray compatible, don't u think? Or even make seperate discs especially for blueray technology.

Back